OVERVIEW BUSH BUSINESS SIGHTSEEING FOR OLD AND MODERN MOSCOW
Route sightseeing tour of old and modern Moscow
The most complete sightseeing tour in Moscow, unlike standard routes, allows you to see not only the historical center of the city, but gives you the opportunity to look at the capital much wider!
During our trip we will see not only Kremlin cathedrals, but also unique Tikhvin and Trinity churches in Ostankino where Russian tsars prayed; Not only the Academic Bolshoi Theater, but the largest theater in Moscow, the Theater of the Russian Army; Not only the main street of Moscow - Tverskaya, but also the main Orthodox road of Russia - the Great or the Trinity, as it used to be called the road to Sergiev Posad; Not only the Grand Kremlin Palace, but the most beautiful palace in Moscow - Sheremetyevsky; Not only the church of St. George the Victorious on Poklonnaya Hill, but also the Tikhvin temple in Ostankino, where the icon that saved Moscow in 1941 is located; Not only the Botanical Garden of Moscow State University, but also the very first Botanical Garden of Moscow - the Pharmacy garden of Peter the Great.
During our excursion you will learn the history of the creation of the main exhibition of the country and admire the pavilions of the Exhibition of Economic Achievements, as well as visit the Alley of Stars of Russian Cinematography and see the sculpture by V. Mukhina "Worker and Collective Farm Girl", which is depicted on the emblem of Mosfilm.
We will go round the Moscow Kremlin and get acquainted with its buildings, we will pass along the most beautiful embankments and bridges.
We will make stops with exits from the bus accompanied by a guide:
• On the Sparrow Hills the guide will tell you about the objects that you will see from the observation deck, take photos at the height of the bird's eye Fly and see the best city of earth from above;
• Near the alley of the Stars of the Russian cinema and prints of the hands of famous artists of Russia, houses in modern high-tech style, a monument of the first A movie camera and much more;
• On Poklonnaya Gora, accompanied by a guide, walk through the territory of the museum in the open air, take photos of a unique military Technique, which took part in the battles of the Second World War;
• Will see a number of monuments created by the famous architects of Russia;
• On the Theater Square you will get acquainted in detail with the Moscow theaters, streets and squares around the Kremlin - the guide will tell all about everything.
You will get acquainted with the estate of Count Rostopchin, which was not burned in the fire of 1812. You will see the monument to Vorovsky and Sretensky Monastery, the Trinity Church in the Sheets and the Hospice House, built by Count Sheremetyev. Hear the story of Colonel Sukharev, an associate of Peter the Great. You will see the water fountains of Catherine's Water Pipe, and many more interesting things!
The best three-hour tour of Moscow ends at the main entrance to VDNH.